♥ OOTD: the Casual Artist

Hello Lovelies!
If you didn't already know, I often paint in my free time. Art has always been a passion and an escape for me and it's something I'd like to share with my viewers. On a normal painting day this is something that I'd probably wear. Very casual with loose stretchy jeans (short size since I'm tiny) and a top that easily blends paint into the design for my messy moments. The heeled booties make me feel a little more fabulous when I'm out and about ;)
P.S. Sorry about the lighting in the photos, the sun seemed to fall quickly from the sky that night :/


♥ Outfit


♥ Top: Landsend
♥ Jeans: American Eagle
♥ Booties: Nordstrom B.P. 
♥ Earrings: Express








xoxo,
Soni






0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Followers

Feel free to connect with me :)

Youtube

Loading...