New Video: What's in my Purse!?

Hello Lovelies!
Ever wonder what the average 18 year old, fashion blogger wannabe, carries in their purse? Well watch my latest YouTube video to find out! 

Watch the video HERE!
You might find some things that surprise you ;)

Sorry about the lack of fashion related posts. Most of my posts have been related to my YouTube channel solely because I've really put a lot of effort into it recently and there have been a lot of changes. My subscribers honestly mean the world to me and I enjoy putting up content regularly on there! 
For more frequent updates definitely check out my Instagram and my Twitter (which are always linked on my homepage) since I've actually been using them A LOT lately lol. 

Instagram: @sonikohli
Twitter: @sonibear97



xoxo,
Soni






0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Followers

Feel free to connect with me :)

Youtube

Loading...