♥ OOTN + 2 New Videos: It's New Year's Eve- Break Out the Sequins!

First I would like to wish you all a very happy and prosperous New Year! 2015 was an amazing year for me- I had prom, graduated high school, performed in Paris, traveled to England and started my Freshman year of college. It all feels like a whirlwind now! I'm super excited for another incredible year! Now that it's New Year's Eve, I feel justified to break out my sequined dress and fur coat haha. As well as amping up that cheekbone contour and exaggerating my smokey eye. Today's outfit of the night is a final "Hoorah!" to 2015!

I've filmed two new videos for my YouTube channel- 
1) Featuring a dramatic makeup look that'll catch anyone's eye ;)
2) A daring outfit to make some memories in 

Watch them HERE! :)




♥ Outfit


♥ Dress: Express
♥ Fur Coat: Forever21
♥ Shoes: Forever21
♥ Earrings: Express













xoxo,
Soni

















1 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Followers

Feel free to connect with me :)

Youtube

Loading...