♥ OOTD: Winter's Grunge

Hello Everybody!
I want to start off by apologizing for not posting for nearly half a year. It was entirely my fault, as I was consumed by various projects and obligations. So to catch you all up- 
I'm now a freshman in college and in the past few months I have done quite a bit of traveling (which there will be many posts on). 
I still post videos on my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/sonibear97) although they aren't very frequent 
If there are any requests for videos I would happily fulfill them since requests make the process a lot faster (Let me know if you would like to see vlogs)
That's all I can remember of significance at the moment lol...
Many of the OOTD posts will be old for the time being. I just need to catch myself up and post all the old stuff ;) 

♥ Outfit 



♥ Top: Forever 21
♥ Bottoms: Forever 21
♥ Flannel: Forever 21
♥ Necklace (Spiked): Forever 21
♥ Pendant: N/A
♥ Watch: Anne Klein
♥ Bracelet: Tiffany Co. 
♥ Boots: Steve Madden 









xoxo,
Soni













0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Followers

Feel free to connect with me :)

Youtube

Loading...