♥ OOTD + New Video: Holiday Party GRWM

Hello Lovelies!
Hope you're all having a great holiday season! This is one of my favorite times of the year for sooo many reasons: the food, the fashion, the family etc.. I recently attended a family holiday party and this is what I wore as well as how I got ready for it. Maybe it will give you all some holiday inspiration if you're stuck on what to wear or how to pull off a festive red lip. 
Comment on the video if my blog sent you!
P.S. Products are in the description box of my video as always!

♥ Watch the get ready with me here!




♥ Outfit


♥ Dress: Forever 21
♥ Stockings: Express
♥ Booties: Target
♥ Purse: Urban Outfitters
♥ Watch: Nordstroms B.P.













xoxo,
Soni





























0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Followers

Feel free to connect with me :)

Youtube

Loading...