New Video: Prom 2015 | Golden Goddess Tutorial Feat. Naked Palette

Hey Everyone!
Welcome back to my blog! I hope you've been enjoying my multiple blog posts and YouTube uploads. Now that my senior year of high school is nearly over, I have a lot more time to upload videos and create content. This is another update blog post just to let you guys know that I uploaded another prom 2015 tutorial on my youtube channel. MY CHANNEL :)
This tutorial is inspired by grecian goddesses and their glowy golden look! Once again I used the Naked Palette for this tutorial just to make the makeup products a little more convenient. 
I actually believe I may have found a dupe for the Naked Palette so leave a comment on this post if you would like me to do a video/post on the product! 
Also leave a comment on the video saying "Your blog sent me!" if it did ;)

P.S. Products are listed in the description box of the video as always :)



xoxo,
Soni




0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Followers

Feel free to connect with me :)

Youtube

Loading...