New Video: New Year's Eve + Party Look | Hair, Makeup, Outfit | GRWM

Hello Lovelies!
I've kinda been on a YouTube uploading roll hehe. Alas I did upload this video a bit late... I filmed myself getting ready for the New Year's Eve festivities! You'll be able to see how I did my makeup, hair, and outfit! Even though New Year's has passed, this smokey eye look is wearable to any party, night out, or clubbing event! I hope you guys like it because I really like the way it turned out :) Watch the video below for the step by step tutorial or copy the pictures below. 




Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Earrings: J.Crew









Products Used: 
 Foundation- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse (Pure Beige Medium 2)
 Concealer- Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer (04 Wheat) 
 Powder- Revlon Pressed Powder (Translucent)
 Primer- Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
 Base- Maybelline Color Tattoo (Bad to the Bronze) 
 Eyeshadow- Naked Palette
 Eyeliner- Maybelline Masterprecise Pen (Blackest Black)
 Mascara- Maybelline Lashsensational (Blackest Black)
 Blusher- L'Oreal (Barely Blushing)
 Bronzer- Benefit Hoola
 Lipgloss- L'Oreal (Bare Nude)







xoxo,
Soni








1 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Followers

Feel free to connect with me :)

Youtube

Loading...