New Video: Get Ready With Me- Navratri Garba 2014! (Hair, Makeup, Outfit)

Hey guys! 

For all of those Desi girls out there it's that time of year again! Navratri! Which means Garba, like my favorite part ever!!! For those of you who don't know what Navratri is, its a Gujurati holiday and Garba is like this dance festival that happens multiple times during Navratri. It's super fun to attend and of course to get dolled up for! I filmed myself getting ready for the first day of Garba that I went to. I hope you guys get some inspiration for your Garba looks! This look can also be worn for Diwali and Eid. I wore it for this Indian holiday but anyone can wear it; you don't have to be Indian. It can easily be transformed into a party look for anyone! So I hope you guys enjoy and make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos :)











xoxo,
Soni



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Followers

Feel free to connect with me :)

Youtube

Loading...