New Video: Deepika Padukone 2014 IIFA Awards Make-up Look

Hey Guys!

I just posted a new video on my YouTube Channel HERE! This video is my Celeb Look-a-Like (a.k.a. recreation) of Deepika Padukone's 2014 IIFA Awards Make-up look! Deepika Padukone is like my favorite Bollywood actress and I think she is absolutely gorgeous. I adored her in the movie 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani'! For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, the IIFA awards are basically the Bollywood film awards. Think of it as the Indian Oscars haha. Since I love Deepika so so so much, this was really fun for me to recreate and I hope you guys enjoy the video!!!




PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

Foundation: Covergirl Tru Blend (M5) HERE
Concealer: Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up (04 Wheat) HERE
Powder: Revlon Photo Ready Powder (Translucent) HERE
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola HERE
Bronzer: Elf HERE
Blush: NYX (Terra-cotta) HERE
Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original) HERE
Eyeshadow: Naked Palette (Half-Baked, Buck, Naked, Hustle) HERE
Eyeliner: Maybelline Eyestudio Black Gel Liner HERE
Mascara: Maybelline Mega Plush (Black) HERE
Lipliner: MAC (Nightmoth) HERE
Lipstick: MAC (Rebel) HERE


xoxo,
Soni










0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Followers

Feel free to connect with me :)

Youtube

Loading...