♥ OOTD: The Best Boyfriend Jeans... Ever.

Hello Everybody!

Boyfriend jeans have recently become one of the most coveted 'casual chic' pieces in the fashion community. I found my perfect pair at American Eagle during a storewide sale they were having back in November. I featured this find in a haul video linked here! Sadly, my father doesn't approve of clothing with distressing so I settled for a sharper looking pair for 45% off at the sale. (I do love distressed jeans though.. T_T) American Eagle calls the jeans 'Boy Jeans' which is accurate because they look very similar to loose fitting boy's jeans. The jeans I bought are a size 00 and I am about 5'2''; however, the waist is still a bit large, which is strange since usually a 00 would be too small on me. If you are about my size, the jeans fit perfectly everywhere else. The waist is low rise and the legs are a bit baggy. I liked to cuff the bottoms to give them a more laid back look, but if you are as short as I, the jeans are actually not that long. The wash is a nice medium blue color and it matches just about everything! I am actually in love with these jeans and everyone should give them a go! 

American Eagle: (Unfortunately I couldn't find the exact pair I have) http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=0436_8264_532&catId=cat90098

OOTD:


♥ Crop Top: Forever 21
♥ Cardigan: Pac Sun
♥ Boyfriend Jeans: American Eagle
♥ Booties: Nordstrom
♥ Watch: Anne Klein
♥ Bracelet: Tiffany Co
♥ Bracelet: Alex and Ani





Youtube Video:


xoxo,
Soni







1 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Followers

Feel free to connect with me :)

Youtube

Loading...