OOTW: 9/23-9/27

Hello Everybody!
I am soooooo sorry for my absence on this blog! I had just gone back to school on 9/9 and I was starting Junior year of High School. I definitely needed some time to get back into the swing of things and get used to doing homework again... Although I am happy about going back to school, I definitely don't miss summer. Anyways I hope you all enjoy my OOTW for September 23-27! 

- If you want back to school videos/ blog posts, leave a comment with your request below!
- As per usual, all my OOTDs are posted (somewhat on time lol) on my Instagram which is @sonikohli :D

Monday: 


♥ Top: Forever 21
♥ High-waisted Shorts: Urban Outfitters
♥ Tights: Express
♥ Combat Boots: Steve Madden
♥ Watch: Anne Klein

 Tuesday: 


♥ Flannel: Forever 21
♥ Skirt: Target
♥ Combat Boots: Steve Madden
♥ Watch: Michael Kors

Wednesday: 


♥ Top: Delia's
♥ Jeans: Hollister Co
♥ Shoes: Converse
Not the best picture, I didn't really feel like posting this to Instagram, but it is in my youtube OOTW video.

Thursday: 


♥ Dress: Nordstrom
♥ Top: Forever 21
♥ Belt: Guess
♥ Ballet Flats: Marshalls 
♥ Watch: Anne Klein
♥ Bracelet: Tiffany Co

Friday: School spirit day and my shirt had my school's name on it... Sowie!

OOTW Youtube Video! 




xoxo,
Soni







0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Followers

Feel free to connect with me :)

Youtube

Loading...