Outfits From the First Week of School!

Hello everybody! This week was my first week of my junior year in high school and let me tell you, I feel like I never left school and I have just been given the equivalent of homework to my midterm review work.... Even though this year I feel less motivated to dress nice due to saving money and overloading school work, I tried (a little) the first week. :) 

P.S. All the photos are from my Instagram so if you would like a sneak preview at some of my blog posts follow me! (@sonikohli)

 Monday: 


♥ Top: Nordstrom BP
♥ Highwaisted Shorts: Forever 21
♥ Watch: Anne Klein
♥ Bracelet: Tiffany and Co
♥ Flip Flops: Target


Tuesday: 

♥ Crop Top: Forever 21
♥ Highwaisted Shorts: Forever 21
♥ Flannel: Forever 21
♥ Flip Flops: Target
♥ Watch: Michael Kors
♥ Rings: Forever 21
* I like Forever 21 ;) *


Wednesday:

♥ Dress: Bloomingdales Kids
♥ Gladiators: Wet Seal
♥ Belt: Target
♥ Watch: Anne Klein
♥ Bracelet: Tiffany and Co

 Thursday: School spirit day and my clothes had the school name so I would like to not disclose that information... sowie 

Friday: 

♥ Top: Gifted
♥ Circle Skirt: Forever 21
♥ Flip Flops: Target
♥ Belt: Guess
♥ Watch: Anne Klein
♥ Bracelet: Tiffany and Co

xoxo,
Soni





0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Followers

Feel free to connect with me :)

Youtube

Loading...