Megara Inspired Makeup Tutorial!

So recently on my YouTube channel I posted a collab video with a bunch of other girls that was basically a disney collar. Each of us re-created a disney character of choice using makeup, accessories, etc. I chose to do Megara from Hercules because I think she is so much cooler than most of the other princesses and I love her sass. I will not be posting the tutorial here because I didn't take step by step pictures but below I will have final pictures and the video link! 

Definitely check out the other girls' videos which I have linked on my video and send me your re-creatiions of this look to any of my social media pages (info is in the contact section of this blog)! This look is perfect for upcoming Halloween but could easily double as a night out or party look! 

xoxo,
Soni

Megara Tutorial










* Product info and links in my video description!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Followers

Feel free to connect with me :)

Youtube

Loading...